-- CHS 2012 Team Commitment Rules --
It is our belief that these rules will eliminate the distractions and keep us focused on the goal - putting our best effort out on the field every game. You may not agree with them, and we are not asking you to do so. However, if you want to be part of the team, you are required to follow them.
1. Treat teammates, coaches, officials, and anyone who attends our games with respect. Any behavior of a negative nature will not be tolerated.
2. Attend all practices, games, and other team functions. Missing team events will affect your playing time and could result in suspension or release from the team.
Varsity 4:30 - 6:30 Monday through Friday
JV 4:30 - 6:30 Monday through Friday
- Arriving late and/or leaving early from practices and games will affect your playing time and status on the team.
- Consideration will be given to first priority sports/activities, but may affect your playing time and status on the team.
- In the event that you are unable to be at practice and/or have a conflict, you must notify your coach immediately. Not doing so will result in an unexcused absence and will affect your playing time and status on the team.
- You must be prepared for each practice - rain or shine. This means soccer shoes and shin guards. In the event that the practice is moved inside you will be required to have running shoes available. BE PREPARED!
- Home games - you are expected to be on the field 45 minutes prior to the start of the game in complete uniform. Not doing so may affect your playing time and status on the team.
- Away games - you are expected to be on the bus at the scheduled departure time. Refer to your student handbook for specifics.
- All players, regardless of status, will be expected to dress game day appropriate.
5. Properly care for all items loaned to you by the program. Improper maintenance or loss of any items will become the student's financial responsibility to replace the lost or destroyed item. The cost to replace all of the items received by each player ranges from $100 to $250.